3 Conversations you might have this week
As you think about this past year…
- In what ways have you grown? What are some things you laughed about? Some things you cried about? What are some things you should really let go of?
- What is something that you commit to doing better in this upcoming year? What are some obstacles that may come up? How will you deal with those?
- What is something that you would like to do this Rosh Hashanah that you have not done in previous years?
2 Quotes to inspire you
- “To taste the sweetness of life, you must have the willingness to let go of the bitterness of the past.”
- “Your future is not chained to your past.”
1 Point to Ponder
- Anything you can’t control is teaching you how to let go.