In this workshop, we will cover important communication skills essential for strong relationships. You will learn skills for everyday life and for more difficult conversations.
Next Workshop date
Sunday December 20, 2020
Workshop: 8:00PM – 9:15PM
Q&A: 9:15PM – 9:45PM
Devora Krasnianski, founder of Adai Ad
About the workshop
- Both of the couple must be available to participate in the workshop during the live presentation. Ideally, you’d sit together at the same screen; a larger screen is highly recommended.
- The workshop will be online workshop style – you will see the screen. Other participants will not see you (or your name).
- You will not be asked to share anything in the group.
- You will be able to ask questions via chat during the workshop. You can also reach us after the workshop via email.
- You will receive a workbook via email a day or so before the workshop to work with during the workshop.
Gift to you upon completion of the workshop
Upon completion of the workshop, you’ll receive a $15 certificate for Izzy’s Fried Chicken for Date Night to talk about and practice your new skills.
This workshop is partially subsidized by a grant from CHJCC and Adai Ad.
The cost per couple is $20.00.