3 Conversations you might have this week
- What would you like a second chance at doing?
- What are some favorite childhood memories of spring?
- What are some things you’d like to do when this corona-quarantine is over?
2 Quotes to inspire you
- Life always offers you a second chance… It’s called tomorrow.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “No winter last forever; spring is sure to follow.”
1 Point to Ponder
- We use distraction to avoid dealing with pain and unmet psychological needs. The key is that we need to be aware of our distractions. Our distractions need to be planned and moderated in bite-sized chunks. We need to know when we’re checking out. We can’t binge on distraction.
— More from Nir Eyal, author of Indistractable https://www.nirandfar.com/