3 Conversations you might have this week
- What is the difference between dreams and wishes? What are some dreams/wishes that you have?
- What are some favorite childhood memories of summer? How might we recreate those now as adults (yes, it’s OK for adults to be playful and childlike sometimes) and/or for our children?
- What is something you (would) like to do to unwind?
2 Quotes to inspire you
- “Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.” – Winston Churchill
- “When you can laugh at yourself, you are free.”
1 Point to Ponder
- We see the world through our own lens – based on our experiences. Our perception is completely unique to us. No one ever, anywhere, will ever have the exact same perception of reality as we do because there is no two people whose lives have been exactly the same.