3 Conversations you might have this week
- What could we do to simplify our lives? What could we subtract?
- What are some examples when your gut was right? When you followed your initial instinct? When you just knew you shouldn’t do something, yet you did it, and your initial instinct was correct?
- If you were being paid to visit a museum (ANY, in the whole world), where would you go? (There are museums for all sorts of interesting and zany areas of even remotely possible interest.)
2 Quotes to inspire you
- “If a decision is reversible, the biggest risk is moving too slow. If a decision is irreversible, the biggest risk is moving too fast.”- James Clear
- “Never let the opinions of others measure your self-worth.”
1 Point to Ponder
- Listening is the greatest form of flattery.