3 Conversations you might have this week
- As a child, how did you and your family mark the end of the summer?
- What do you think others think of you? What gives you that impression? How does that impact you?
- Name 10 things you want in your life. Then categorize them into
- a. what you want to DO;
- b. what you want to HAVE;
- c. what you want to BE;
- d. what you want to GIVE/ contribute to the world.
2 Quotes to inspire you
- “The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook.” – William James.
- “Love me when I ‘least deserve it’ because that’s when I most need it.”
1 Point to Ponder
- Don’t sweat the petty things and don’t pet the sweaty things.