3 Conversations you might have this week
- What are potential stressors this Chanukh (ex: kids’ vacation, gift giving, parties) and what can we do to mitigate the stress?
- What might it had been like to live through the years of the Macabees?
- Who is someone who shone the light for you and helped you see a better way to do things?
2 Quotes to inspire you
- “As we work to create light for others, we naturally light our own way.”
- “The flame of family can warm us and at the same time be a perpetual pilot light to rekindle us.” Neal Maxwell
1 Point to Ponder
- Chanukah is about rededication. What is something you ought to be rededicate your energies to?