When receiving a gift, always show your gratitude for the thought and for the gift.
Include a few details, like why the gift meant so much or how you plan to use it. This is what makes a good thank you a great thank you!
– “Thank you for the gift card for a [massage]. That is exactly what I needed this week.”
– “I love the scarf. It matches so many of my sweaters. I look forward to wearing it this winter.”
– “The book is such a great addition to my collection. I can’t wait to spend some time reading this weekend!”
You can also include a compliment or statement about your relationship. Keep it genuine.
– “This is so me. You know me so well.”
– “This totally made my day.”
– “You have great taste.”
– “You always know what will lift my spirits.”
– “I am lucky to have a friend like you.”